Friday, August 3, 2007

Blogs and the Blogging Bloggers Who Write Them

Who are all these people?
Who reads these things?
How did I get here?
Why am I asking you?

Let me first kick off this bad motor scooter by saying that I don't know what the word "blog" means. I assume it's some sort of acronym, perhaps two words that got combined. No matter, really, I mention this for only two reasons: 1) in the hopes that I will be inundated with responses from all the people who do know what it means, which will prove to me that someone reads this; and 2) to serve as a warning that this and all subsequent posts here at Domestic Gold are the workings of a backwoods amateur.
Maybe someday there will be music, maybe videos, if I ever figure out how that works. But for now, just ramblings. More often than not, the subject will be one or the other or both of my daughters, since I hang out with them the most. And because they're cute. Like really cute.

1 comment:

Jad said...

I'm certain there are people that read this; especially those people whom you so kindly link to.

blog = bastardization of web log.

Welcome to the blogosphere.