Saturday, January 5, 2008

Holy Holidays!

Forgive me, Blogger, for it has been nearly two months since my last confession.
Not that I've been busy or anything.
A brief recap of my Winter so far: cooked thanksgiving dinner, kids got sick. Christmas Parade. Stepmom passed away, kids got sick. I got sick. Christmas tree passed away, but remained in the house for several more weeks as an exciting fire hazard. Another Christmas Parade. Kids still sick. Shipped Christmas boxes (no small feat). Jon's Uncle passed away. Solstice (Christmas #1). Drove to Tahoe for Christmas #2. Everyone gets better. Santa comes. Christmas. Drove back home, kids got sick. Threw dead Christmas tree down the hill. Took Mazzy to the Nutcracker. Kari has her baby. Saw ALO on New Year's Eve (first night out since baby #2!). Mazzy gets pink-eye. Eden gets pink-eye. I get this crazy hole-in-my-throat-itchy-nose-itchy-ears-constant-sneezing thing. And pink-eye.

And a Happy New Year to you, too.

No comments: