Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Viva la Eleccion!!

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! It was beginning to feel like this day might never actually come, but here it is.




What do I do, though? I already voted two weeks ago. Carry a rabbit's foot? Do a rain dance? Pray? Make an animal sacrifice (and finally put that damn rooster out of it's misery)?



It's a sunny day, but freezing cold. Is this a good or a bad omen?

Perhaps like most of you, I'm super anxious (read: equal parts excited and worried) about tonight. I've made my plans to have my best homies around me, either to celebrate or to comiserate with. Is that enough? I feel like I could burst with all my hopes that Obama will win, but I live in California, a state that doesn't really matter, apparently.


And since I don't live in Virginia, I guess I'll just have to wait and see...




just like everybody else.

*photo by Callie Shell for Time*

No comments: